An opportunity has emerged for a Sales Manager at Advanced Innovative Engineering (AIE) UK Ltd. AIE has built a world class reputation for next generation Wankel rotary engines. Our product performs in a number of market sectors: Aerospace, marine, automotive and power generation. We have customers range from first tier vehicle manufacturers to high performance niche sports cars.
A.I.E’s strength is in our close-knit, team working environment. Design, prototyping, R&D development and manufacturing are all within our high tech facility in the heart of the country at Lichfield.
As a Sales Manager, you will be working closely with the Business Development to generate sales growth. You will be responsible to manage the sales pipeline and bring timely revenue to the business.
- Meet or exceed a pre-determined sales growth and profitability.
- Develop a sales plan and execute successfully to cater the company’s growth ambition.
- Work with Business Development to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Work with Business Development to create prospecting process.
- Work with Business Development to create lead qualification process.
- Track sales metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- At least three to five years in a sales representative role in the propulsion technology sales
- At least one year of prior management experience
- Any experience in the UAV / Aviation industry is an added benefit.
- Ability to multi-task several activities at one time and manage any sales pressure successfully.
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Passion for achieving sales.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
Hours and Environment
38 hours a week,
Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 5.30pm (30 minute lunch)
Friday: 8.30am to 12.30pm.
You will be required to travel internationally to meet clients, participate in trade shows and exhibitions.