Type of Position: – Permanent
Salary expectation: Available on request
You must be a professional, dynamic get involved person making key decisions and very practical and theoretical approach to quality that will work in environment that is fast moving, demanding and extremely busy. You will be expected to be part of a small management team and contribute at all times with guiding them on quality standards and approvals both for AS9100 and customers alike.
A key part of this role is to be able to take control of the day to day running of the quality department and have vast experience and working knowledge backed up by qualifications for the Aerospace and Automotive sectors
You will be responsible to the managing director for handling requirements from our major international OEM customers on a day to day basis. This is critical to any candidate for consideration to this position.
- Full and excellent knowledge and implementation of QMS’s for ISO 9001, AS9100 & IATF 16949.
- Qualified lead Internal Auditor with preference to AS9100 and performing 1st & 2nd party audits.
- Full and excellent knowledge of Project Management, NPI, APQP and PPAP activities within company and able to submit to customer specific requirements RFT.
- Handle NPI related APQP and PPAP activities to dedicated customer milestones.
- Having a good understanding, validating and supporting DFMEA, PFMEA activities for various projects and products to at least the AIAG Version 4 manuals.
- In depth working knowledge of statistical techniques including route cause analysis, process capability studies and gauge R&Rs / MSA.
- Having extensive knowledge of FRACAS, 8Ds and RCCA with rolling out necessary problem solving techniques for Customer.
- Developing and creating SOPs / W/Is along with current build and test activities and calibration processes.
- Developing, Creating, Preparing and implementing detailed CP’s, W/Is and SOPs along with current build and test activities and calibration processes and ensuring these are full controlled and updated in-line with configuration management, ECP and change management systems.
- Managing day to day quality control activities including the final inspection and release of product to customers with support to manufacturing and ensuring any issues and reported and corrected at all times.
- Has the understanding that this role may need to extend to other duties based on customer and the business demands.
Self-motivated with excellent oral and written communication skills displayed throughout with personal interaction, briefings, presentations, and written correspondence.
Excellent problem solver, data driven and be able to understand the root cause of the problems, and clearly show critical improvements.
Having excellent working knowledge of IT such as: – MSWord, Excel, Power point and project.
You will be required to manage the internal performances to the company KPIs and introduce improvements at all times when necessary.