Type of Position: – Full Time / Permanent / Contractor.
Salary expectation: Available on request
You will be responsible to the quality manager and be a professional quality engineer who must have a minimum of 8 years relevant experience within the automotive and aerospace sector and be fully adverse with their systems and requirements along with managing the supply base on a day to day basis. This is critical to any candidate for consideration to this position.
Any candidate having a working knowledge of electrical components and products such as ECUs, Generators, wiring harnesses and electrical coils along with mechanical engineering would be considered favourable.
- Excellent knowledge and working of the quality management systems for ISO 9001, AS9100 & IATF 16949
- Qualified Internal Auditor with preference to AS9100 so as you are confident and able to perform supplier audits.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management, NPI, APQP and PPAP levels and activities with being able to develop, assess and approve from submittals from the supply base.
- Project manages supplier milestones for critical achievement of approved and supplied products.
- Having a good understanding, validating and supporting DFMEA, PFMEA activities for various projects and products to at least the AIAG Version 4 manuals.
- Good working knowledge of statistical techniques including route cause analysis, process capability studies and gauge R&Rs / MSA.
- Having extensive knowledge of FRACAS, 8Ds and RCCA with rolling out necessary problem solving techniques for supplier improvements.
Self-motivated with excellent oral and written communication skills displayed throughout with personal interaction, briefings, presentations, and written correspondence.
Excellent problem solver, data driven and be able to understand the root cause of the problems, and clearly show critical improvements.
Having excellent working knowledge of IT such as: – MSWord, Excel, Power point and project
You will be required to manage the performances of all supplies to the company KPIs and introduce improvements at all times when necessary.
UK driving licence