Type of Position: – Full Time / Permanent .
Salary expectation: Available on request
You will be responsible to the quality manager and be a professional quality engineer who must have a minimum of 8 years relevant experience within the automotive and aerospace sector and be fully adverse with their systems and requirements along with dealing directly with major international OEM’s on a day to day basis. This is critical to any candidate for consideration to this position.
Any candidate having a working knowledge of electrical components and products such as ECUs, Generators, wiring harnesses and electrical coils along with mechanical engineering would be considered favourable.
- Excellent knowledge and working of the quality management systems for ISO 9001, AS9100 & IATF.
- Qualified Internal Auditor with preference to AS9100.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management, NPI, APQP and PPAP activities within company and able to submit to customer specific requirements for RFT.
- Handle NPI related APQP and PPAP activities to dedicated customer milestones.
- Having a good understanding, validating and supporting DFMEA, PFMEA activities for various projects and products to at least the AIAG Version 4 manuals.
- Good working knowledge of statistical techniques including route cause analysis, process capability studies and gauge R&Rs / MSA.
- Having extensive knowledge of FRACAS, 8Ds and RCCA with rolling out necessary problem solving techniques for Customer.
- Developing and creating SOPs / W/Is along with current build and test activities and calibration processes.
- Developing, Creating, Preparing and implementing detailed CP’s, W/Is and SOPs along with current build and test activities and calibration processes and ensuring these are full controlled and updated in-line with configuration management, ECP and change management systems.
- Managing day to day quality control activities including the final inspection and release of product to customers with support to manufacturing and ensuring any issues and reported and corrected at all times.
Self-motivated with excellent oral and written communication skills displayed throughout with personal interaction, briefings, presentations, and written correspondence.
Excellent problem solver, data driven and be able to understand the root cause of the problems, and clearly show critical improvements.
Having excellent working knowledge of IT such as: – MSWord, Excel, Power point and project
You will be required to manage the internal performances to the company KPIs and introduce improvements at all times when necessary.
UK driving licence