AIE awarded AS9100D for excellence in Quality Management.
Advanced Innovative Engineering (AIE), a leading manufacturer of high-performance cutting edge rotary engines for Aerospace is pleased to announce that its Lichfield facility in the United Kingdom has achieved AS9100D certification for design, development, production, assembly, and test of power unit systems.
AS9100D is an internationally respected Aerospace focused certificate that recognises a company as having developed, integrated, and put into operation a comprehensive quality management system that focuses on continual improvement, meeting customer requirements and ensuring customer satisfaction.
AIE chose one of the world’s leading certification bodies – The British Standards Institution (BSI) as its assessment and certification partner based on its reputation and the high level of expertise, respect, and trust it has developed in the aerospace sector.
AIE’s AS9100D certification gives confidence to leading global integrators and OEM’s in the aerospace and defence industries that when partnering with AIE, specific requirements and specifications will be met and where possible exceeded.
Upgrading from ISO 9001:2015 to AS9001D certification was a natural progression for AIE in its strategy of continually developing both its business and its products according to market requirements and demands.
Advanced Innovative Engineering (AIE) is a prominent manufacturer of Wankel rotary engines. AIE has a proven track record in undertaking engine development programmes from clean sheet concepts to production in Aerospace, land-based and marine hybrid vehicle applications.
AIE’s Wankel rotary engines have an ultra-small form factor, low weight, and high-power density. The unrivalled power and durability of AIE’s lightweight rotary engines are achieved by integrating its unique and revolutionary SPARCS cooling technology. Ownership of SPARCS and other patented technology innovations allow AIE to pass on unique benefits to the customer.
- AIE’s 225CS engine beats the Heat in AFRL Flight Testing (August 2021 Yuma, Arizona)
- Lightweight power for
- AIE awarded AS9100D for excellence in Quality Management.
- AIE Selects HFE International as Engine Sales & Services Provider
- RET Magazine Reviews the Rotary’s Return to Motorsport
- Study Award Drives Future of Rotary Motorcycle Engine
- Low-Carbon Range Extender Study Wins NVN Grant
- AIE Rotary Returns to its Origins for Engine Expo 2017
- APC Funds an Intelligent Future for Niche Vehicles
- Influencing Future R&D at Nucleus Expo 2017