As a Sales Manager, you will be working closely with the Business Development to generate sales growth. You will be responsible to manage the sales pipeline and bring timely revenue to the business.
- Meet or exceed a pre-determined sales growth and profitability.
- Develop a sales plan and execute successfully to cater the company’s growth ambition.
- Work with Business Development to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Work with Business Development to create prospecting process.
- Work with Business Development to create lead qualification process.
- Track sales metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- At least three to five years in a sales representative role in the propulsion technology sales
- At least one year of prior management experience
- Any experience in the UAV / Aviation industry is an added benefit.
- Ability to multi-task several activities at one time and manage any sales pressure successfully.
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Passion for achieving sales.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
Hours and Environment
38 hours a week,
Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 5.30pm (30 minute lunch)
Friday: 8.30am to 12.30pm.
You will be required to travel internationally to meet clients, participate in trade shows and exhibitions.